15.6.07

Eyesore Tonight

And when I thought the world is beginning to wake-up and finally smell the moth balls from the seventies… a new trend begins and it’s nowhere near good.

Behold, the cheaply-imitated, confusingly-created and mind-blowingly-disturbing… “VICTORIAN-INSPIRED” top.

Wrong, Milady

TOP, they say. So what do you wear underneath? A pair of skinny jeans? Leggings? Oh my God. I nearly fainted when this image flashed before me on my computer. How do you wear this ruffle-lace-ribbons-floral-fuckfest? Please don’t tell me, let me imagine.

Hang on…

Hold on…

In a minute…

No.

I can’t bring my mind into even TOLERATING this dress-top-whatchamacallit. An insult to the Victorian era, an abuse to lace, a dead wrong interpretation on how florals should be used… and a total waste of beautiful ribbons.

For the love of fashion, good taste, style and everything good… please ladies, bear with me. Should you decide to wear this kind of dress-top-whatchamacallit, you might as well tell your partner to grow a mullet, wear baggy jeans and gold accessories.

Dang, I knew I shouldn’t be online-windowshopping at this kind of hour.

No comments: