14.6.07

Same Designer, Different Fate

It's always great to windowshop online. You never know what you'll find. Today it's this website for me, as I was looking for cute summer dresses. And you know what I found?


Dress #1


Dress #2

Both from Patricia from Paris. Both are retailed at $305 each. Same price, same material, similar pattern, same model wearing similar hairstyle, same black ballet flats and same uglier than ugly fishnet stockings.

But which one goes to hell?

It's a big NO NO to say you HATE something in the fashion world, because someday you'll wear what you used to loathe with so much pride. So to avoid biting my tongue in the future, I'll say: "While I'll wear dress #2 with my curly hair, no fishnets and a red patent ballet flats instead of black, I'd burn dress #1 in a snap."

No comments: